Mrs Brice of Olney
"Reliable, Great job done, A company I will stick with."
Mr Fuller of Olney
"From first contact by phone to completion of carpet cleaning, everything was handled very efficiently.
Mr Hogman of Two Mile Ash, Milton Keynes
"Excellent service. Removed red wine and grease stains from cream carpets. Will use again."
Milton Keynes leather cleaning specialists:
restoration, recolouring, care and repair
Is your leather looking a little unloved?
You could buy new… or you could save money and get it professionally cleaned!
Leather furniture is an investment, it can last for many years with a bit of regular TLC.
No doubt you appreciate that leather cleaning is a specialist area and best left to the experts: Chem-Dry cleaning products are completely safe and effective on leather and are 100% approved by the leather industry for use on leather furniture. We have the skills and expertise to bring your leather furniture back to its former glory using the latest techniques and restoration techniques.
Take a look at a few examples of Chem-Dry leather cleaning:
Amazed? Why buy new when your current furniture can look this good!
Naturally you will know when your leather furniture needs a clean, but here’s how it loses its lustre:
- Oil and grease transfer from bare skin (humans and animals) onto leather furniture, which can build up and leave marks over time.
- Dirt, dust and other particles build up on leather, including residue from cleaning products.
- Ink left by newspapers or pens can easily be left behind on leather. Also, certain clothing can leave dye behind, especially denim.
- Sun damage bleaches the colour and leaves leather dry and cracked.
- Using unsuitable cleaning fluids can cause major damage to leather furniture
Our customer satisfaction guarantee means there is no risk to you, so call Chem-Dry Milton Keynes today for your free quote - 01908 850433.
We promise to provide a leather cleaning service that you will be 100% delighted with! (please read what our customers say)